ISOLATED PHOTOVOLTAIC INSTALLATIONS
Where the electricity grid doesn’t reach, the sun does. We have been experts in this type of system for more than 30 years, with more than 2,000 references.
Photovoltaic solar energy in combination with wind facilities, micro-cogeneration or diesel units.
- Small and medium-sized intallations: solar pumps, isolated homes, agricultural buildings.
- Large installations: Three-phase systems with batteries from 10 kW to more than 100 kW, working with back-up diesel units
- Big houses
- Hotels with deficient electricity supply or no electricity supply
- Back-up systems
- Fuel Saving Systems: for large isolated facilities working with big generators (>300 kVA), without using batteries
- Small islands without mains electricity
- Quarries and mines
- Isolated villages
Operation and maintenance department