We implement customised energy management systems for each establishment while preparing them for ISO 50.001 Energy Management certification.
An energy management system is a monitoring and continuous improvement process allowing us to maintain energy accounting:
- It will define the point for counting and recording energy consumption
- Monitoring the consumption and cost per production unit ratios.
- Specific energy costs of all energy sources.
- Constant monitoring of electricity bills and contracts, points, excess consumption.
- Checking and monitoring the savings achieved vs expected savings.
- Continuous improvement process, with constant optimisation targets and monitoring.
EMS VIA WEB PLATFORMS
We implement your EMS via a web platform:
- This allows simple, easy, online monitoring and checks on the main energy parameters
- Monitoring and checking the ratios, savings, bills and measurements you decide to watch
- Creating reports.
- Setting up alarms for failure to meet ratios and excess consumption
- Monitoring compliance with expected savings